Making contract migrations easier!
DRIVENteam recently completed a migration from the DRIVENx 1.0 contract to the 2.0 version, so we understand how difficult it is to make that transition.
This space is quite dynamic, which necessitates some contract modifications. Currently, the only answer for them is to migrate all of the holders' holdings from one contract to another, which takes a significant amount of effort and planning on the part of developers.
We are here to make that process as simple as possible for both holders and developers, with the implementation of the DRIVENmigrate platform in the crypto space.
DRIVENmigrate is a web application that can be used on both PC and mobile devices. DRIVENmigrate aims to assist developers, project owners, and their investors in migrating from an old token smart contract to a new smart contract in a few easy steps.
DRIVENmigrate was developed by the DRIVENecosystem development team, who used Solidity for the Smart Contract, React.js for the application's interface, and Web3 to combine the Smart Contract's functionality with the web interface.
We (DRIVENecosystem's team) can proudly say that we are the first start-up that built a migration tool for developers that is both scalable (can host a big number of migrations) and optimized for every possible scenario.
Developers from every major blockchain that supports Solidity, including Polygon, Cronos, and Fantom, will be able to use DRIVENmigrate thanks to our cross-chain capability.
DRIVENmigrate offers a number of features that will make transitioning from an old to a new smart contract easier:
- 1.Easy to useWith only a few clicks, developers will be able to set up a migration campaign. Holders will also find it simple to acquire the new tokens: they will need to enter their old token address and search for the migration, validate that our platform discovered the correct migration, and then receive the tokens.
- 2.Low costWhen developers want to create a new migration, they will have to pay a fixed fee of 1 BNB to the Smart Contract. There will be no further charges.
- 3.FlexibleDevelopers will have the option of migrating to a new smart contract with different decimals and total supply.
- 4.ScalableTransfer assets from the old smart contract to the new smart contract for more than +5,000,000 holders.
- 5.DYNAMIC [Available from the next update]:You can use DRIVENmigrate on any major blockchain (Polygon, Fantom, Ethereum, Cronos) thanks to our cross-chain capabilities.
- 1.Click on “Create a new migration”;
- 2.Connect your wallet to our application; Fill in the form for migration;
- 3.Approve and send the number of new tokens that will be distributed to your holders;
- 4.Our factory Smart Contract will deploy a new migration campaign on the blockchain (a new Smart Contract);
- 5.Click on “Create Migration” and pay the fee;
- 6.Your migration is created;
If you don't migrate to a new token with a lower/higher total supply, set the value of "Divider" to "1" while filling out the migration form.
- 1.Click on “Claim my tokens”;
- 2.Fill in the field with the old smart contract address of the token that is having a migration;
- 3.Click on “Continue”;
- 4.Connect your wallet to our platform;
- 5.Confirm the amount of new tokens that you need to receive;
- 6.Click on “Approve”;
- 7.Click on “Claim”;
- 8.Your old tokens will be sent to the migration’s smart contract and you will receive your new tokens;
When you click on the “Claim” button you will need to pay the network's gas fee.